- Museum-quality, 12-inch tall action figure of Spock!
- As he stepped onto the Enterprise in Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
- Exquisitely detailed, with every element authentically reproduced.
- Features a realistic hand-painted likeness of Leonard Nimoy.
- 30 points of articulation, real cloth outfit, IDIC badge included!
“It knows only that it needs, Commander. But, like so many of us… it does not know what.”
This museum-quality 1:6 scale collectible action figure from EXO-6 depicts Spock in the Vulcan robes he wore when he stepped onto the refitted Enterprise for the first time in the 1979 film Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Standing about 12 inches tall, it recreates the iconic character in exquisite detail, with every element authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Leonard Nimoy as Spock captures the stoic Vulcan in his best contemplative look and offers a realistic hand-painted likeness. This fine Star Trek: The Motion Picture Kolinahr Spock 1:6 Scale Action Figure is a perfect representation of your favorite half-Vulcan and a sensational addition to your Star Trek collection!
The Star Trek: The Motion Picture Kolinahr Spock 1:6 Scale Action Figure includes:
- A fully articulated body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses.
- A realistic portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, the excellent likeness of Leonard Nimoy as Spock is specially hand painted.
- His Vulcan robes: The layered black cloak has Vulcan runes down the front, matching the look from the film. Spock wears black pants and boots to complete the outfit.
- Spock’s boots: His plastic boots are sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- A display base: The hexagonal display base provides additional support for the figure.
- A FanSets 1:1 scale Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations (IDIC) badge with pin back to display on the figure base.
Star Trek: The Motion Picture: Diehard fans had been calling for a return of Star Trek, and they got it with a big-budget theatrical motion picture that reignited the franchise as Leonard Nimoy returned to the character of Spock after 10 years away from him. Possibly the most popular character in all of Star Trek, Spock had left Starfleet and gone back to his home planet to learn what it is to be Vulcan. However, the V’ger probe interrupted his Kolinahr ritual and Spock knows that he must return to the Enterprise to save the galaxy.
Disclaimer: I get store credit from Entertainment Earth for every item purchased via affiliate link. Why store credit? That’s how I set up my account when I was collecting everything and had a place to house it all in. Now anything I “purchase” from EE either becomes a gift, is resold, or is one of those rare items that I attempt to make space for.