Like many other websites, doctor-multiverse.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to doctor-multiverse.com and other sites on the Internet.
Third-Party Ad Servers or Ad Networks
Doctor-multiverse.com uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Links to Other Websites
- Data Collection: Explain what data you collect, how you collect it, and why you collect it.
- Legal Basis: Explain the legal basis for processing the data, such as consent or legitimate interest.
- Rights: Explain the rights of data subjects, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing, and data portability.
- Cookies: Explain what cookies are used on your website, what they are used for, and how users can opt out of cookies.
- Third-Party Data Sharing: If you share data with third parties, explain who they are and why you share data with them.
- Security: Explain the measures you have in place to keep data secure.
- Retention: Explain how long you keep data for and why.
- Contact Information: Provide contact information for data protection inquiries.
- Consent: Obtain consent from users to collect and process their data.
- Opt-Out: Provide users with the option to opt out of data collection and processing.